The 3rd generation of the Yamaha MG Mixer brings with it some neat updated features, great build quality and the same great sound and flexibility that we have come to expect from a Yamaha mixing console. Built with a sturdy metal chassis, the MG III series mixers are designed to last.
The MG-16XU is a 16 channel mixer with 10 D-Pre Mic inputs for super-quiet operation. The MG-16XU has +48v phantom power for condenser mics and XLR balanced outputs to ensure that no matter how big or small your operation is, the MG16XU will act as the lynch-pin mixing desk that you can depend upon.
Also on the MG16XU are a bank of Yamaha SPX effects to further enhance your sound with no need to add in additional processors, and USB connectivity to make recording a breeze with included Cubase AI recording software.
Yamaha MG16XU Features
- 16-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 10 Mic / 16 Line Inputs (8 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit/192kHz 2in/2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase Al DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Rack Mount Kit Included
- Metal chassis
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.03 % @ +14dBu (20 Hz to 20kHz), GAIN knob: Min, 0.005 % @ +24dBu (1kHz), GAIN knob: Min
- Frequency response: +0.5 dB/-1.5 dB (20 Hz to 48 kHz) , refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz, GAIN knob: Min
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 444 mm x 130 mm x 500 mm (17.5″ x 5.1″ x 19.7″)
- Net Weight: 6.8 kg (15.0 lbs.)